When you want to reclaim the life you love following an injury, illness or surgery, trust your recovery to Presence Health’s comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services.
Our state-of-the-art facilities across Chicago and the suburbs offer everything you need to get back to living and feeling your best:
- Comprehensive assessment prior to therapy
- Hands-on therapists who create personalized programs focused on restoring strength, function and mobility
- Large gym areas and the latest therapeutic equipment, including underwater treadmills for aquatic therapy
- Private treatment areas and computer rooms for concentration on cognitive skills
- Dedicated rehabilitation areas for our littlest patients
And they’re all backed by Presence Health hospitals, giving you access to some of Chicago’s best physicians and resources on your road to recovery.
Specialized Programs for Every Condition
- Physical Therapy: Our skilled physical therapists create treatment plans based on your unique needs and goals, and are there to support you every step of the way. Your therapy may include use of sophisticated balance equipment, treadmills, stationary bicycles, the latest in health club strengthening equipment and even a Wii gaming system for fun and interactive experience.
- Occupational Therapy: Presence Health occupational therapists are here to help you maximize your independence in performing daily functions. Home living situations are simulated to help you with self-care, like grooming, meal planning and light housekeeping.
- Speech-Language Therapy: Our speech-language pathologists work with patients of all ages who have communication problems and swallowing disorders. They also help in areas such as memory loss, poor judgment, and inability to sequence tasks, using the latest techniques and technology to help maximize independence.
Our complete range of specialties includes:
- Arm, hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Arthritis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress disorders
- Back pain, neck and other spine disorders
- Balance disorders
- Cumulative trauma disorders/overuse disorders
- Developmental delays/disabilities
- Fall prevention programs
- Fractures, dislocations and tendon lacerations
- Hand therapy
- Industrial injuries
- Men’s pelvic pain and incontinence disorders
- Neurological conditions
- Pre-natal fitness
- Recovery from orthopedic procedures, like joint replacement
- Speech disorders
- Sports injuries
- Stroke, Parkinson’s disease and other neurological disorders
- Temporomandibular (jaw) joint disorders (TMJ)
- Work-related injuries
- Women’s issues, including evaluation and treatment of female incontinence, pelvic pain, and pre- and post-partum musculoskeletal disorders
Find an Outpatient Rehabilitation Center Near You
Many of our facilities offer convenient morning and evening hours to fit your busy life. Find a facility below, or request an appointment and we’ll point you to the right provider.