Whether you’ve suffered an injury on the field or in the office, are fresh off orthopedic surgery or want to move a little easier, Presence Health can help. We are the only provider in Illinois to offer a full continuum of rehabilitative care, including nationally accredited inpatient units, outpatient therapy, short-stay centers and at-home care. Whichever option is right for you, you’ll find a compassionate care team committed to helping you get back to your life.
Learn more about our personalized rehabilitation programs below. Then call 855.976.3270 or click below to schedule your FREE, 15-minute screening. A physical therapist will assess your pain and help determine next steps. Or, make an express appointment with an orthopedist and be seen within 72 hours.
Expert Care in Your Corner
After thorough evaluation by a physical therapist, together you’ll create a rehabilitation program to meet your specific needs and goals. Our team approach combines the talents of specialists who provide comprehensive treatment for all injuries of the foot, ankle, shoulder, knee, spine, hip, wrist, hand and elbow.
Depending on your therapy program and area of need, your dedicated team may include:
- Athletic trainer
- Exercise physiologist
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Physical therapist
- Occupational therapist
- Rehabilitation technician
These experts combine proven methods with the most innovative techniques available to relieve pain, restore strength, function and mobility, and return you to maximum independence. We place special emphasis on education, arming you with strategies and tools to prevent re-injury.
Full Range of Orthopedic Rehabilitation Specialties
Our complete suite of rehabilitation services includes:
- Physical therapy: comprehensive exercise and conditioning programs to stretch and strengthen
- Occupational therapy: helping you regain the ability to perform daily activities following an illness or injury; home living situations are simulated for activities such as hygiene, grooming, meal planning and light housekeeping
- Back-to-work therapy: functional capacity evaluations, progressive work simulation and skill training to ensure a safe and productive return to the job
- Sports medicine: expert therapy for athletes of all ages and abilities, including management of overuse injuries, nutrition/supplement guidance, concussion evaluation and exercise prescriptions
- Pain management techniques: noninvasive and drug-free techniques like exercise, behavior modification and relaxation methods
- Biomechanics: development of sophisticated braces, supports and athletic pads
- Advanced manual therapy/mobilization of the spine and extremities: including massage, splints, braces and exercise therapy
- Aquatic therapy: featuring an underwater treadmill and group and individual classes
- Group exercise: including yoga, Pilates and more
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation: guiding your recovery from procedures like joint replacement, ACL repair, rotator cuff repair, carpal tunnel release, Achilles tendon repair and tennis elbow repair
- Other progressive techniques: including acupuncture and Wii video game therapy to improve range of motion
Find an Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center Near You