Profiles of Physical and Occupational Therapists
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
- How long have you worked at RHC?
- What brought you to RHC?
As a new graduate, I was looking for a job that would allow me to rotate through various settings within the hospital and work with a diverse population.
- What keeps you here at RHC?
Above all, the staff keeps me at OLR. There is great mentorship for new graduates and a true teamwork environment where we can support each other.
- If applicable, discuss your career advancement within the system.
Over the last two years I have completed the requirements to become a Level II therapist. This was completed by participating in various community outreach programs, continuing education courses, mentorship programs and developing new programs to benefit the therapy department.
- Tell us about some of your hobbies.
I enjoy running and biking on the lakefront, spending time outdoors with friends and traveling as often as I can.
- Tell us why you think someone should come and work at RHC or your facility in particular.
The supportive environment allows you to try new ideas, develop new programs and work with a variety of patients while having confidence that your "team" is behind you.