Profiles of Physical and Occupational Therapists
Our Lady of the Resurrection Medical Center
- How long have you worked at RHC?
- What brought you to RHC?
The variety of opportunities available for patient care.
- What keeps you here at RHC?
As a new grad, I've found a great team that's helping start my career. There are also great leadership opportunities available here at OLR.
- If applicable, discuss your career advancement within the system?
I've already begun to set goals to advance my career and preparing to take on a new role as a clinical instructor.
- Tell us a short story that illustrates why RHC is a great place to work/practice therapy?
The therapy team here is such a professional and hard working group.
- Tell us about some of your hobbies?
I enjoy running, leading and traveling.
- Tell us why you think someone should come and work at RHC or your facility in particular?
It is a great place for new grads to get started as well as grow.