Participating Training Sites
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
Saint Francis Hospital in Evanston, IL is an award-winning, full-service 375-bed Level I Trauma Center that specializes in emergency and cardiac care.
As home to the only accredited Chest Pain Center on Chicago's North Shore, Saint Francis Hospital and its more than 500 physicians have a rich history of providing top-quality care and leading edge technologies.
Home to Many Honors
- Saint Francis Hospital's Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU) has been named as a recipient of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence, a nationally recognized award granted by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) to critical care units that achieve high quality outcomes in patient care and professional practice.
- Saint Francis Hospital was designated as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Resurrection Medical Center
7435 West Talcott Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
Resurrection Medical Center is an award-winning, 360-bed academic teaching hospital located on the northwest side of Chicago. As a full service medical center offering comprehensive health services, we are dedicated to providing quality, compassionate care to all we serve. Recently, we opened a new five-story Patient Care Addition with 120 private rooms. Guided by the latest research, every aspect of the new addition promotes healing.
A full continuum of care
We offer a broad range of services - from a Level II Emergency Department and The Family Birthplace to treatment for cancer and heart disease. Our medical staff of nearly 500 doctors, including primary care physicians and specialists in 55 areas of expertise, has a proven track record of excellence. Many are leaders in their field, conducting clinical research and teaching the next generation of care providers.
NorthShore University Health System -
2650 Ridge Avenue
Evanston IL 60201
With a history dating to 1891, NorthShore Evanston Hospital is the nucleus of the NorthShore University HealthSystem. Evanston Hospital demonstrates leadership in cancer and cardiac care, providing specialized cancer services at the Kellogg Cancer Center and comprehensive heart care at the Cardiovascular Care Center. Physicians work alongside leading researchers to translate the latest technology, treatment and research into improved patient care. As the regional center for high risk obstetrics, the Women's Hospital offers a comfortable birthing environment where high risk mothers and their babies have access to the latest technology and a highly trained staff. The Hospital is also a licensed Level I Trauma Center.
ACCESS at Saint Francis Hospital
7464 North Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60626
Chicagoland's Largest Private Provider of Primary Health Care
Access Community Health Network (ACCESS) offers outstanding primary and preventive care in more than 50 community health center locations throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Accredited by the Joint Commission, ACCESS serves as the medical home for more than 200,000 patients each year.
- ACCESS provides over 600,000 encounters to more than 215,000 patients a year in nearly 60 locations
- ACCESS serves a 1,700 square mile region stretching from Des Plaines to Chicago Heights, from Chicago's Oakland community area to DuPage County.
- ACCESS' Board of Directors is composed over 51% patients and community members to ensure that programs and services are responsive to community needs.