- To Apply - All Saint Francis Hospital Residency Programs participate in the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS) and applications are only accepted through ERAS.
- Deadline - While the deadline for applications is December 1st, interviews are offered on a rolling basis and most applicants will submit their applications no later than early October.
- International Medical Graduates - ECFMG certification is not required for an interview but it is certainly preferred, and clinical experience in the United States is not mandatory.
- USMLE Scores - Most of our applicants have USMLE scores of 220 or above on Step 1 and Step 2, however applicants with lower scores will be considered if they have other special attributes.
- Interviews - We interview from the end of November through January.
- Past Experience - Graduation from medical school within the past five (5) years is preferred.
- Visas - We sponsor H-1 and J-1 visas.
For other application-related questions or correspondence, please contact:
Harvey Friedman, M.D.
Program Director, Internal Medicine Residency
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue
Evanston, Illinois 60202