About the Facility
Resurrection Medical Center is a community-based, Catholic and acute care hospital sponsored by the Sisters of the Resurrection. Its parent corporation, Resurrection Health Care, is a multifaceted, not-for-profit group dedicated to charitable, religious, scientific and educational purposes.
With 360 beds, over 15,000 admissions and 34,000 emergency department visits a year, Resurrection is large enough to provide the diverse patient care opportunities of an acute care facility, but small enough to retain the warmth and friendliness of a community hospital.
Our hospital facilities include:
- Full Service Medical Library available 24 hours
- A state-of-the-art radiology department, including nuclear medicine, ultrasound, MRI and CT capabilities, two linear accelerators, PET Scan and a mammography center
- A 17-bed Intensive Coronary Care Unit (ICCU) and a 13-bed Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
- An open heart surgery program, as well as cardiac catheterization and angioplasty capabilities
- A family birthing center with 17 LDRP rooms
- A total of sixteen inpatient and outpatient surgical suites
- Extensive laser surgery capabilities
- Modern laboratory, pathology, and research facilities
- A comprehensive oncology program
- A cardiac rehabilitation unit
- A physical rehabilitation unit
- An outpatient renal dialysis unit