How to Use this Report Card
Under each grouping, you can view nationally recognized quality indicators related to specific areas, such as pneumonia or heart failure. Click on the colored circles corresponding to the hospital and the indicator you want to get more information on and a window will open with an explanation of the indicator.
- Heart Attack - Also called acute myocardial infarction, heart attacks occur when not enough oxygen reaches the heart, typically because of a blockage or clot. When a heart attack happens, timely use of aspirin, other medications and treatments can reduce damage to the heart. Heart attack is not the same as heart failure.
- Heart Failure - Congestive heart failure is a chronic, or long-term, condition that occurs when the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the body's needs. Proper medication and a healthy lifestyle can reduce the effects of heart failure and the need for hospitalization. Heart failure is not the same as a heart attack.
- Pneumonia - Pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by viruses or bacteria. Proper medications, vaccinations and a healthy lifestyle can reduce the effects of pneumonia. The quality measures you see here relate to the care given to patients who already have pneumonia when they come to the hospital for treatment.
- Surgery - Surgery quality measure focus on the interventions that are used to prevent or minimize infections in surgical patients while they are in the hospital.
- Hospital Patient Satisfaction - Coming Soon
- Dialysis - Resurrection Health Care is committed to providing you with quality-related information to use as a part of your decision in selecting an outpatient dialysis center. The quality measures listed below reflect the patient's quality of care during their time with Resurrection's outpatient dialysis center.
- Home Health - Resurrection Health Care is committed to providing you with quality-related information to use as a part of your decision in selecting a home health agency. The quality measures listed below reflect the patient's outcome, or change in condition, during their time with Resurrection's home health agency.
- Nursing Home (Long Term and Short Term) - Coming Soon