In addition to delivering excellent care and service, we want to inspire people to see their health in a new way. More than doctor visits and medical tests, but a lifelong journey of small, manageable steps. Our goal is to empower the people we serve to take a few of those steps every day to achieve their best health. And there's no better time to start than today.
Find a Presence Health doctor
Find a Presence Health location
Learn more about our services
- More than 150 locations around the state, including 10 hospitals, 27 long-term care and senior living facilities.
- One of the largest behavioral health service networks in Illinois.
- We offer care for people through every stage of life. Whether patients just need a check-up with a physician, physical therapy for a recovering injury or skilled nursing care, we have options throughout Illinois to meet the individual needs of patients and residents.
- Nationally recognized hospitals for quality heart care, including high ratings for open heart surgery.
- All hospitals are designated Primary Stroke Centers, recognizing their ability to rapidly diagnose, treat, and in some cases, stop a stroke.
- Hospitals ranked as one of U.S. News and World Report’s 2015 Best Hospitals for Common Care list.
- Home Care named to the 2014 HomeCare EliteTM, an annual ranking of the top 25 percent in-home care providers in the nation.
- Fully accredited Resurrection University with its College of Nursing celebrating more than 100 years old and has one of the highest state board rates in the state.
- One of the largest sponsors of graduate medical education in Illinois with nearly 300 residents, 80 percent whom are primary care physicians.
- All hospitals are equipped for Telestroke, a comprehensive stroke care program which allows stroke symptoms to be monitored remotely by a vascular neurologist.
Presence Health is the name used for the system of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals, nursing homes, physician practices, clinics, diagnostic centers, home health, hospice and other healthcare services, and are Sponsored by five Congregations of Catholic religious women.